Finals Playlist and other such things

While studying for finals this semester I have realized something about myself. I am extremely good at procrastinating! Go me! While practicing my procrastination methods I have found several very interesting and important new websites. The first is http://pinterest.com/ I mean wow! It is amazing! Have you guys seen this yet? Seriously if you need to brush up on your procrastination skills this is THE place to go.

The next website I have recently been frequenting is one after my own heart. http://www.spotify.com/us/ I think I am in love! (shh...don't tell my husband) As long as you have a wifi connection you can listen to all the music you want. Thing 1 and Thing 2...I mean Sleaven and Sylus LOVE spotify. They no longer want to watch TV when we get home they immediately start asking me if me can listen to music on the computer! They have whatever music you can think of including kids tunes. I guarantee they have some you have NEVER heard of. I have been making the perfect finals playlist because of course I could not even imagine writing my take home essay final over Confusionism/ Daoism without the right tunes! Here is a link to said playlist :) download spotify it will be a wonderful new addition to your music library I promise! Also (and most importantly of course) you can check out my new favorite playlist~HMW


Ok and now speaking of Pinterest again...I just got lost for the last half hour because I followed my own link off my blog. I had to make sure it worked ya know :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts