All about me...

I try to live my life lookin' up. Even if it means looking up from the floor when I get knocked down. I am many things in my life. Probably many of the same things that you are in yours. I am a mother of two boys. I call them the monsters. They drive me freaking crazy sometimes, but I love them anyway. I write because I love it and because I think i'm funny even if nobody else does! If you stick around you will come to know this about me. Thanks for reading my stuff!

You will see many things through my writing. I change my mind a lot. I feel things very deeply even when I try to pretend like I'm 10ft tall and bullet proof. I try really hard not to take people's shit anymore. I have a history of trusting to easily and getting burned. Which is why #ihatepeople (not really, but a little).

I am recently divorced. Some days I am totally good with that fact. Others I am ready to punch his new girlfriend in her mother fucking throat. Either way...it's over. 

On most days there are many reasons why we divorced. On  other days I can't remember a single reason why I left him. We make great Co parents and good friends. We just couldn't...figure it out I guess. 

I spend a lot of time hanging out and playing legos with my boys. I am also trying to teach myself how to cook!! Maybe I'll become a food blogger!! It would actually be more like a food catastrophe blog probably. 

Seriously I set water on fire once...still not sure my mom ever forgave me for turning her cabinets permanently black. 

This is why I don't like to write about myself. I tend to drone on and on and on...if you made it this far thanks for reading! Hopefully you stick around and enjoy my ramblings! 

Comments

  1. I love hearing about you. I'm so happy to be your friend. This was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 💜 you too homeskillet!! Thanks for reading it :)

      Delete
  2. Not pretentious. And I do the same thing, even when I'm not really talking about me, I can somehow drone on about myself (or my kids)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's a topic we know a lot about lol! Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to get to know you better and I know what you mean. I can answer questions, write on a topic but to actually write about myself I'm a little shy.... I'm the lover of all Lego and that's my favorite past time with my sons. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it, straight to the point. I think everyone is still a work in progress. -ricci

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jeanine! Now that Jenny nominated me for that award I need to answer all those questions about me!

    Ricci I love that!! I am definetly a work in progress!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts