Today. Tomorrow. Always.

I sit here listening to the quiet hum of my house. The boys are finally in bed and the television is off. The only noises I hear are my fingers tapping away and the tick...tick...tick...tick of the new clock I bought at the flea market over the weekend. I bought this noisy clock for the inspiration it gave me when I read the 3 phrases painted on it.

"Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow."

It got me thinking. (Yes I am aware I was at the flea market where I should have been hunting deals and taking in the sights...instead I got all in my head ;) So many of us go through the events of daily life and we fail to notice and appreciate all the little happenings that carry us through to what we consider the "slice of heaven" parts of life. Hopefully my noisy clock will help me remember...the little happenings in life are what IT is all about.

Comments

Popular Posts