Oh the things they can think up

So M2 decided to go to his dad's last night. Leaving M1 and I home alone. We had an epic party and by that I mean we were in bed by 10pm. Then this morning arrived...

5:30am when the rain storm came in I had a "not scared" scardey cat M1 in my bed.

6:15am I heard a hungry M1 rummaging in my barren cabinets for nourishment.

7:05am I heard Netflix begin.

7:45am I hear maniacal laughter.

9:37am suddenly my cacoon of amazing sleep is savagely ripped open when M1 bangs my bedroom door open and flips the light on. Then runs away when I tell him it is time to shower.

10:15am the light is still on. M1 is nowhere to be found. I do not hear the shower. #shitdamnhell  if he wasn't going to listen the least he could've done was turn the light off so I wouldn't have to get up. Because we all know when (if) I get up I will be forced to go hunt him down and make him get his stinky 8 year old butt in the shower.

Amateur.

This got me thinking...

We all thought we had our parents schooled when we were kids. I know I did.

I cannot wait to see what my monsters try to get away with. Little do they know there momma has tried to get away with more than their innocent brains could concoct. Some of my schemes went off without a hitch. Others not so much. Either way I learned from them. Then when I got older my mom and I would laugh about the things I pulled over the years. My mom kicked so much ass!!

Does anyone else get excited to see how their kids handle themselves when trying to get away with shit? I can't wait to see how they do. I have a feeling that it's about to go down!

And yes...I totally just hid under my covers, wrote a blog post and most certainly did not get up and turn off the light...damn does that mean he won?

M1 - 1
Mom - 5

Comments

Popular Posts