I was recently told I have PTSD...I thought this was something that only soldiers suffer from. They deal with extreme violent situations. They deal with crazy unimaginable things and come back broken from it. How can I have PTSD. Nothing I have gone through compares to war.

I minimize the things in my life that make me feel shitty to other people but internally I beat the hell out of myself with them. I push the people I love the most away for ridiculous reasons and in extreme ways...and then they die. I just figured out this is where a lot of the guilt comes from.

Hypnotherapy is supposed to be excellent for PTSD. An oppurtunity arose for me to go see a hypnotherapist free of charge...so why not right?

I am 3 appts in and...I think it is helping.

I feel...better. Like I can think clearly again. Like maybe the grief from the last 15 years will finally begin to lift. I think I have always been afraid to let it go because it would mean I am forgetting all the people I love that are dead...but I feel like I have lost a lot of memories of them already. I spent so much time being angry that they are gone and heart broken that I am still here that I forgot to remember what I loved about them.

Patrick Millard
PJ Chalmers
Mark White
Miranda Adams
Eric Finley
Liberty Thomas
David Medlin
Chele Ferguson
Wisdom LedgerWood
Aaron Stumpe
Will Lomax

Grandma Tinker
Aunt Edna
Uncle Mac
Mom
Dad
Janice Steed
grandpa joe
grampa turley
grandma nondis

Comments

Popular Posts