Come one, Come all!!

Welcome to the list of people I want to punch in the throat at the moment.

It includes the little asshole 2nd grader that keeps picking on M2 (M2 however stopped fighting back so he is no longer putting people in the hospital. Yay!!! But now the bullying is getting worse #shitdamnhell #ihatekids)

It also includes the bastard ass mother fucker (see I actually spelled it right so you KNOW i am pissed!!) that stole my idea for a project in my Marketing class. I have special throat punches for him. The kind where I wear brass knuckles and actually punch him in the balls and not the throat. #fuckhim #justsayin

Great now Brass Monkey is stuck in my head. I <3 the Beastie Boys

Anyway back to throat punches...

I also want to punch my Marketing professor in the throat. I studied my ass off. I even made FLASHCARDS, but I still failed another fucking test. Now the reason I want to punch him in the throat is not solely based on the fact that I failed the test. Oh no, it runs much deeper than that. I was looking through my grades and figured out that other than his test I have an A. That's right Acing the muthafucka!! His fucking tests have 3 correct out of 4 answers on the multiple choice so you have to pick to "most right" answer. #fuckabunchofthatshit.

Thanks for listening IBOLer's. I feel better!!

Now tell me who you want to punch in the throat?? 


Comments

Popular Posts