A few of my favorite things...

I moved back to Tulsa this weekend from the land of Talala. What's that you say? You don't know where that is? That is quite all right. No one needs to know where it is. I will use it as my secret lair when the dollar fails and we go into Marshall Law...but political nightmares aside...

Since last week was midterms and this weekend was spent buried to my eyeballs in cardboard boxes I was left next to no time at all to contemplate my current homework dilemmas. Shit. 

I fully intended to make a business page for Sweet Dreams Cakes which is my mother in laws cake business. Then I realized she probably wants her cakes page attached to her facebook page. That was dilemma number one. The second came when I realized that Amanda hasn't posted the exact assignment on D2L yet and I could really use some guidance since I started to freak out at this point. But did I send her an email? Of course not I got on here and decided to write this lovely blog instead...which will inevitably lead to dilemma number three that will probably go something like this, "Shit I haven't started working on my fan/business page for my persuasive writing class!"

Instead here is a list of the top awesome reasons I love living in Tulsa again 
1. Celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary in our new house!
2. Delivery Chinese food!
3. Trying to decide if that was life flight or the "Ghetto bird" flying over 
4. I love our new house! 
5. The sound of rain hitting the tin patio cover in the morning
6. I can leave my house 10 minutes before class instead of an hour 
7. Exploring the attic in the new house and discovering its completely floored! 
8. Having a green light on my mobile broadband modem instead of red or yellow. 
9. Ordering super speed internet service for $20 bucks cheaper than what the crappy internet was! 
10. Having 33 television channels instead of 17...even though channel 8 is still being a hater!
11. There is a grocery store a block away
12. There is a QT on basically every corner
13. The Hispanic guy that walks around with the ice cream cart! 
14. I drove all the way out to 71st and memorial and then back to school and it took less than 45 minutes! 
15. I only used an 8th of a tank of gas today! 
16. My sister in law lives right down I-244 
17. So does my dad...we will see how well that works out but I like it for now. 
18. and my friend Julie lives a block over!!! yay!!!

Comments

  1. Hope you figure out the fan page thing! I made mine for a volleyball club I used to coach for. It was more complicated than I first thought as I had to put information about the club, its mission, etc. I did the best I could with the information I had. I hope this helps you out. Glad you enjoy Tulsa! I would think twice about eating the ice cream though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts