the end is near?

First let me just say...with all the earthquakes and tornadic/severe weather we have been having I have been hearing a lot of talk about end of the world. People are driving themselves crazy worrying about it. They are running out to stock up on batteries and canned food and water as though the apocalypse is 20 minutes away. I do understand that there is something to being prepared. That being said I would just like to add. If you can't control it WTF do you think you are going to be able to do to stop it from happening? I do not see a point in sitting around worrying about the world ending because no matter if it happens tomorrow or 20 years from now I can not do anything to stop it and where is the fun in making myself crazy worrying about that when I could make myself crazy worrying about school or my kids or whatever else instead? ok....just sayin'.

Now while I realize this semester is gracefully coming to an end I find myself scrambling to figure out where the hell the time went! It seems like just the other day I was sitting in my LPE workshop staring at a blank LPE exam crossing my fingers...and toes...and anything else I could cross that I would pass that damn test.

Now that I have passed the test the real work has begun! I am so busy lately that when I do get a free minute I find myself looking through my appointment book trying to remember what appointment or assignment or whatever it is that I am forgetting to do. It is starting to make me feel like I am losing my mind! Then I realize...no I am just a struggling scholar that is toward the end of her first semester back...with all this homework no wonder I don't have time to worry about the world ending :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts