End of semester survey...

Today was my first day back to class after Fall break. It was terrible to have to sit and listen to a full 3 hours of lecture! Then on top of having to stay for the entire class we had to fill out a survey about how we liked the class and our professor. Geez~

Ok sarcasm aside, I really enjoyed class tonight. Not so much the being back to school stuff but I definetly enjoy my Asian Phil. class. The guy who teaches it Brian Deer really knows his stuff and believe it or not keeps what could be a long dull class rather interesting! If you need a non western studies class I highly recommend it!

That being said what do you guys think of the end of semester surveys? Do you think they are actually taken into consideration or just tossed aside? Does anyone take the time to write out what they really thought about the class? Or do you just leave them high marks and bail as fast as you can??

Comments

  1. I think most people just quickly fill in answers. Most students don't take it seriously. And I would school officials would take the quizzes into account, but only if there are valid comments on it, maybe?

    The semester is almost over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts