to yell or not to yell that is the question...

So I don't know how many of you suffer from the road rage...but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I definetly do!

I am constantly catching myself yelling...at myself...while in my car. The reason I say this is because I do not intend to be looking like a crazy person driving down the street screaming at myself...no I direct my screaming at the stupid drivers that liter our beloved Tulsa roads! I do, however, realize that those dumb ass drivers can not hear me...therefore I am doing nothing but looking like a crazy person. 

While in the moment it is a completely different story though. I am yelling extremely vulgar things at little old ladies, big dumb guys in trucks so tall I could drive directly under them and they would have no idea as well as snobby ass soccer moms. I do not discriminate with the rage. The only requirement is that you piss me off and get in my way...yes I am aware I am probably going to hell for this. My only saving grace is (cross my fingers) my tint is to dark for anyone to be able to see me! 

I thought about getting one of those license plates with the digital read out...the problem is how do I change it while skillfully driving 
down the road & cutting off the bastard that cut me off so that he can see the message I left him on my license plate?? You see my dilemma. So here is my solution!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts