10 days post op

Today started out like that Bruno Mars song "today I don't feel like doing anything...nothing at all" Woohoo! Yeah then the cleaning began. Shitdamnhell.

I recently had my galbladder removed. This sounds like a simple procedure and all in all it really could have been a lot worse. That being said it was by no means routine.

My galbladder was found to have gangrene chillin' off in it after they took it out and tested it. Yum. Yeah that was some scary shit! I also had to have a larger incision and a drain hole in addition to the 2 other incisions just for them to get the bitch out because it was, and I quote the doctor, "the largest galbladder I have come across and so full of stones there was no chance to save it". That's not really a contest I was hoping to win but ya know...Whatev's winner winner chicken dinner!! What what.

But I digress...the cleaning commenced when my wonderful hubby stepped off in the kitchen and didn't return for more than 2 hours. I thought we'd lost him folks. That kitchen fucking sparkles now. The dishes are done. The floor is pristine. I'm talking behind the stove and the frig and every damn thing! I think he's trying to get laid. Just a hunch lol.

Meanwhile since I'm not very bendy at the moment I got to boss around the monsters. The eldest monster was awesome! Everything I asked him to do he was all "yes ma'am" I was all wtf did you do with my kid but I'm not about to fuck up a good thing. Not questioning shit over here.

The youngest...well as usual that's a different story. He follows his own drummer or whatever that saying is. He reminds me of me more and more. Which means I am totally  screwed. Shitdamhell.

I literally found him hiding in his "specially built for cleaning days" hidey hole. That one is gonna be trouble. The eldest said "mom that's where he always hides when we are cleaning. I thought you knew". Shitdamnhell.

For now my house no longer smells like boys feet, my kids are ecstatic that they are not cleaning  anymore so they aren't fighting and me and the hubby well I think he might get laid you guys...except...well shit I'm still all post surgery sore tummy and shit...but I bet we'll figure it out! Lmao wow I think the percocet has taken effect!

Have a great evening IBOL's mu*ah!

Comments

Popular Posts