End of Days

I set out the accomplish many things this summer. Now as it comes to a close I can look back and swell with pride because I did it. I followed through!! With ALL of it! #fuckyeah

Now comes the tough part. I have to KEEP GOING. Not at the same pace i have been, but I have to keep my focus. I am so close to graduating with my bachelor's degree I just have to push through the next 2 semesters and I will be done.

So far I am feeling strong. Like I am on top of it. I think I am finally recovering from the 17 days of hell I just put in. That was intense. I have another weekend class like that one coming up. I also have to write a 5 page research paper for the last one on Zoastrianism. #shitdamnhell

But I'm almost done if I can just hold on for a few more months it will be the end of my college career. At least until I decide to go back for my Masters!

Comments

  1. Yay!! Congrats to you!! I went back to college a couple years ago and it was such an accomplishment to graduate! I felt so proud of myself. I know you do too! It's hard work balancing life, work, school, AND motherhood! You rock!
    Thanks for hooking up with #BlogDiggity today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Good for you! I'm five classes away from my Bachelor's (long, painful story) and money is the only thing keeping me from going back now. Oh, and I accomplished nothing I had hoped to over the summer lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts